Why do girls think they can give dating advice? Especially attractive girls?

This Kezia whatever her name is bimbo on the frotn page "giving advice" and "helping men"
Like really? Why would anyone take dating advice from an attractive girl who probably hasn't had any problems ever

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably just want to help. I do think they mean well. But they don't realize that it's equal to a middle class American telling a starving African child how to save money.

• It just pisses me off because they actually think they know something, like they must be so successful at dating because they know how dating works and not because they were lucky enough in the gene lottery to be female and attractive

What Girls Said 3

• We'll they probably get hit on a lot and know what work so... Why wouldn't you? Especially if they are your target demo.

• Do you ask fishes how to fish them?
      How does being hit on a lot give them any wisdom about dating from a guy's perspective?

• Dude if you don't want dating advice from a chick then don't. Take it. Bodes the sound like you are doing to hot with your current methodology though so what's the harm in trying something new. I mean you can bury your head in the sand of you want to... Just saying.

• troll better not harder

• we still know things.

• You have absolutely 0 clue of dating from a guy's perspective, let alone guys who are struggling in the dating world
      This is like asking a rich kid who has all of daddy's money for advice on how to get rich

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see the problem. I would rather have dating advice from a woman then from a man. Just as I think that women are better off getting dating advise from a man than from a woman. The opposite sex simply knows the ins and outs of the opposite sex.

By the way. Isn't that why this website was created in the first place?

• Yeah I agree, I don't understand how a girl (especially an attractive one) could give knowledgeable advice.

It usually all boils down to the typical stuff any girl would tell you.

They are the hunted, not the hunters, and never have been a hunter. A

girl has never needed skill to try and get a guy, which is what makes the advice pretty typical. Because all they can tell is what they like out of the methods guys have tried on them. All of which we already know, because it was our idea in the first place lol

• Well, I wouldn't insult her when all she's trying to do is help. But do agree with what your saying. My cousin, who recently got married, told me don't take dating advice from women. And when I asked why he explained it's like asking a rabbit how to catch a rabbit. If you wanna catch a rabbit are you gonna ask a rabbit or fox.

• Eh, I saw a video by Kezia about "bitch shields." Basically, women will give insults to guys who approach, and you need to agree and amplify to overcome it.

Roissy teaches the exact same thing, that the only way to reply to an insult from a woman is to agree and amplify, laughing.

Potato, patato. Solid advice is solid advice, whether it's Kezia or Roissy or Rollo Tomassi.

• I 100% guarantee this Kezia bimbo is just regurgitating what she hears men say, and she's getting attention for it because she's an attractive bimbo

• you haven't met many rich kids then

• I've been told more than once I *am* a rich kid, haha.

• Yeah... women have some decent advice on a lot of things, but I don't really think ''how to get women'' is one of them