Help please asking this girl out?

So I met this girl on a dating site and we've talked and became friends on Facebook. Well she gave me her number but I had to get a new phone because mine broke and I lost all my contacts. Any way what's the best way to ask her out on messager to get a yes? I've never asked a girl out before. She's 21 and I'm 20.

Most Helpful Guy

• messenger and text are the same to me. and she just up and gave you her number, she will likely say yes!

• Well. I lost her number when I got a new phone so I don't have it. That's why I have to message her.

• You met online so you don't know each other? You def meet some place public where she will be comfortable. She doesn't know you well enough to be alone with you, especially in a car. I know it sounds unchivalrousness, but with online dating this is def the norm!

• Thanks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• ask her out for coffee as a start maybe?

• Be up front, in fact if she doesn't know already tell her exactly how you feel, then ask her when she's free.
    Irrespective of what you want here you're going to end up knowing how she feels, which is the most important thing and enables both of you to move forward. Hopefully it goes well man!

• Just by being direct to her and keeping it simple