Dating/attraction?

have you ever dated someone you weren't attracted to at all, just to have the status of not being single? I've never done this personally, just curious if anyone else has.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been out with someone that I wasn't attracted to, although same as gagbebe not for the fact so that I may erase my single status. We ended up dating because although I wasn't attracted to him physically, I was attracted to his intellect. Although I gotta say, there's no substitute for physical chemistry. We still remain great friends though. I have known girls like this, and it sometimes seems like a disease for them due to insecurities of their own.

What Girls Said 2

• I've dated a guy I wasn't attracted to but not for the status of being not single it wouldn't be worth it.. I was just great friends with this guy who liked me and I was scared to lose him as a friend so I went out with him...big mistake because I broke his heart and we lost our great friendship

• one time when I was in the 9th grade I went out with this boy because he kept asking me and asking me and I felt like I was the only one who didn't have a bf. that was a stupid experience but I learned from it and I will never do that again. I have to be attracted to a guy and like him to date him now. I do know a lotta people who do this, then they look at me crazy because I have no problems being single!

What Guys Said 0