Which would you rather date? (if you're into women)?

A crazy intelligent, active and strong, but very independent woman
OR
A kinda dull, not the strongest, but very submissive woman?

Seems its always weird for a male to say he's into independent women and stuff. I'd like a woman who can take care of herself.

• Independent/Strong One
  • Kinda Dull but submissive
  • Little of A, Little of B...
    Vote C
  • Neither
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E
  • I don't like women anyway/Results
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

310

Most Helpful Guy

• I like A but I don't like that she's so independent. I like independent women, but if she's too independent she may not even need me, and I like to feel needed sometimes.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• Sorry but I don't like these extreme choices. My ideal woman would be a mixture of what you described, while ideally also being cute and girly. It can be done.

• Nothing is hotter than independent/strong women AS LONG AS she is aware that we're going to have to work together as a team if we're going to have a successful relationship.

• Of the two I'll definitely go with A. Why would I want to torture myself with a dull lady?

The first girl has great traits.

• I would go for the strong independent woman.

• A can be arrogant and sometimes too intense.
    I don't care for B
    Balance in all things.

• Option A sounds very appealing, but those kinds of women tend to be the most submissive of all when it comes to the bedroom, and I personally can't stand that. I really like dominant women in general.

• Which one's cuter?

• Independent, strong, dominant, assertive type of girl ;)

• Depends. If Option A isn't too cocky and arrogant and respects me as a man and treats me well, then I'm fine with independent woman.