Opinion on the girl I'm texting?

I've been texting a girl for a few weeks and she normally texts back almost instantly. I met up with her today and now she either waits 10, 20, or 30 minutes to text back just about on the dot. I'm not sure if I'm overthinking this or if I did anything wrong but I felt like everything was fine when we met up! Any feedback is appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through the same thing, if not worse. Honestly I don't know why people do this. Girls sometimes do it though to make it look like they're not desperate or waiting for you to text back. Because apparently texting back right away makes you look clingy. I don't get it.

• Thanks for taking the time giving your input! And I guess as a guy he could be super busy or a lot of guys are just terrible at texting back! Maybe try setting up a time to hang out or try calling/facetiming? And if he rejects those offers/flakes/makes excuses then there's plenty more fish in the sea.

• Oh we've hung out. I actually just asked a question about it if you want the full scoop. And no problem!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• She is thinking about what she wants to say that is a good sign

• Thank you for your feedback!