Is it hypocritical for a fat woman to chase after muscular looking men when she is fat?

Is it hypocritical for a fat woman to chase after muscular looking men when she is fat?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it the same if a fat man wants or lusts after a fit woman lol or is it only true for woman who want someone with a different body type. This question would seem to imply that fat people can only date other fat people. What a ridiculous question. Discrimination against over weight people is the ONLY acceptable discrimination any more. This is a shameful question.

1|0
    0|0
    • It is shameful for a fat man to lust after skinny women

• Show All
    • no, but the reality is people are shallow

• Not all people, but you certainly are

What Girls Said 3

• It would be hypocritical for a fat person to expect their partner to stay in shape and make a fuss if their partner gets out of shape.

3|0
    0|0
  • Unrealistic is probably a better word.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is/

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 5

• No
    That would be a misuse of the word hypocrisy.

Any person may pursue anyone they want to. That does not mean that the object of the is desire necessarily reciprocates, but that is ok, that's life.

2|0
    0|0
  • everyone looks for an upgrade, don't you? we try to find a person who has what we are lacking... dark colored wants fair, blemished skin wants clear skin, fat (let's be civil and say, on the heavier side) wants muscular, too short wants at least 6 ft... The heart wants what it wants (yes, i quoted great Ms. Gomez here!!!)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not hypocritical if they're attracted to them and want them. But it is hypocritical if they expect to actually get them or criticize anyone about their body.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol this question is hilarious bro - no sarcasm

1|0
    0|0
    • I just don't see why fat people try to date out of their league

• because the concept of league implies that people's preferences should be ruled by the concept of merit.

meaning "you don't deserve that person if bla bla bla". As much as I hate ti admit it, there is no such thing as DESERVING to date such or such person. Wanting to impose merit in the context of attraction is only coming from butthurt.
      I hate it when some stupid 18 years old chick think it's okay to date a 30 years old guy because she ridiculously think she's at the same level as him. She has not earned what he earned through life experience.
      But at the end of the day I have the accept the fact attraction has nothing to do with merit. Nothing. Besides, some guys like chubby women. They would be upset that the chick starts working out and lose weight. So you see... merit is irrelevant.

• No, it's hypocritical if she would expect every man to be fit, her preferences are just her preferences. Does she stand a chance with those men? Probably not.

0|0
    1|0