How likely is it will he come back after I freaked him out? Keep in mind that I'm the first girl he's slept with in 1 1/2 and "seen" in 2 years?

So, I've known this guy for a few years, we've chatted on and off but this time when we started talking again 2 months ago, we actually started hanging out. We used to talk all day everyday, he was the sort of guy who liked everything I ever put up on Instagram, I went to his footy events, it was a big deal for me to meet his mum and his friends, he even dropped the "seeing" bomb after 2 weeks. Then i got a huge message from him one day because he's going to Europe in 2 weeks for 2 months it said how sorry he was, he wanted us to be something when he got back but could we go slow before then etc. He starting alwaysbecoming so busy during the day or always with his mates I hardly heard from him, I started only seeing him once a week but when I was with him it was amazing, like super coupley and he was always saying how much he liked me! I got stranded in town one night and he wouldn't let me catch a taxi on my own so he drove an hour at 430am to pick me up even though he had work the next day. So I started hearing from him less and when we talked it was always "I'll talk to you later" and he never did, but when I saw him nothing had change, but I started to freak out a little... So long weekend rolled up and he went away with the boys, I didn't hear from him for 3 days, and when he finally messaged me I was very drunk and in town so i let it rip at him, hige messages that were so stupid, I've never gone so crazy in my life, I can't even re-read the messages I'm so embarrassed. At first he was fine and i was super apologetic and then I didn't hear from him for a week then he said maybe we should take a step back, he said I freaked him out and he was sorry if he'd given me the wrong impression about usand that he didn't want it to develop into anything more than it already had before he left. i acted fine with it and apologised for how I'd acted, and and that was the last i heard from him and 2 weeks ago. Not sure what to expect when he gets back, if anything?&

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can do but wait and see.

What Guys Said 1

• 60% or so probs

What Girls Said 1

• I would write him a email explaining your feelings and not knowing where you stand. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.