Do men and women need each other?

I sit here as a man who has never had a girlfriend. Hell, I haven't even kissed a girl. I am very looking forward to living my life without ever experiencing a relationship with a woman.

However, my uncle heard me say this and told me this. He said "A man without a woman by his side is out of balance. That is no type of life I or any man should live because men and women are meant to be together." Is he right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda. Biologically, men & women are meant to be together. But you don't NEED a mate to be happy. There's always people who don't fit the norm anyway.

What your uncle said are words of wisdom but it's not the Bible.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so. I think you should be able to be happy enough alone that you don't need someone to balance you. Your partner should be a complement to your life, not your other half.

• I dot think that's true. I do however think it's important to have meaningful relationships, and not just romantic ones but just platonic relationships

• i think that your uncle is right!

• yes he is right... but that doesn't mean you should jump into something..

• I think they do, yes

What Guys Said 9

• Your uncle is completely correct. Life without women is meaningless. My sex drive keeps going up everyday but I'm getting no relief. I am unworthy of women. It kills me inside, but if girls are happier without me, then so be it. I don't know why there is such a huge inequality in this planet when it comes to fulfilling sexual desires. Maybe it's the fact that I live in the US. I think I'm becoming too dangerous, so I avoid going outside, now. I'm losing control over my body to some dark entity. I know for sure I wouldn't have become insane if I just got to have sex with girls. But no one likes a 5'8'' 142 pound first generation Bangladeshi guy in the US. I can't talk with people from any race or ethnicity because I have nothing in common with anyone. Not even my own people. I've forced myself into solitary confinement in my own house. Why should people like me anyway? There's much better options out there. Right? The knowledge I've gained in the past 5 months can change the world. But how can one man who is completely rejected by society change the world on his own? It doesn't even matter anyway. What's the point of changing the world if I'm still not allowed to have sex with girls? Everyone around me is so happy. They are able to connect with each other. When I see a couple walking down the street it infuriates me and I have to look away. Other Bangladeshi people are able to connect with anyone. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a Bangladeshi guy with a really hot Chinese girl in a bus. I was so angry that I just started laughing nonstop. It's just me that's never able to connect with anyone. I don't know if it's selective mutism or autism. It's already bad enough society hates me, but now a dark entity wants to destroy me too. Fuck this planet. I hate competition. I'm a believer of teamwork. Humans are not ready for my existence. If the US government wanted a destroyer that humanity has never faced before, they have successfully made one out of me. Congratulations, Knight's Templar. I am the slave of the new age of miracles.

• Yep thats right :)

• I do also think your uncle is right.

Men and women are there to complement and complete each other. We are there to learn from each other and grow as individuals as well as a couple. Not to mention the unconditional romantic love - which is not better or worse, but different to the love you feel for your family and friends.

Of course it requires you to find the right one which can be straining and difficult. I personally feel though the right one will come along our path anyway.

• Your uncle is a wise man, and absolutely right, his exact words are to be taken literally.

• Well, kind of. Males requires females in order to reproduce.

• Not true, everyone is different. What "balance" is he talking about? None, just more folklore passed down from generation to generation. If relationships aren't for you, why jump into one? You don't need to be like other people if you don't want to.

• What's your age? Because I can sort of relate to you

• Not really. I don't know what makes people think that its impossible for guys to be forced to go without companionship in their lives whether it be by fate or not. You can make anyone be attracted to you it has to happen that way. People will say that there's someone out there for everyone, but they can never prove that is really true.

• Yes he's absolutely correct and his exact words are to be taken literally.

A man with another man and a woman with another woman is also off balance and is not only an abomination of the lord but of nature as well.

Men and women are made for each other both spiritually and biologically.