Girls, Is it worth telling a woman you like her? I can't take anymore rejection?

What hurts is the women I have gone out with have said "I like you I want a relationship" but its all lies.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when guys are honest with me I can't deal with guys playing around acting like they like you but not doing anything or saying anything... as long as the guy doesn't say he likes me after like the first text or like a minute after we spoken thats not bad! I like it... even if I don't like them I just say that I am not interested.. however here is my little secret... when I see a guy keep trying like not in a pushy way but like talk to me still I actually see his determination and I change my mind and viewpoint on him... however many guys just fail after the first rejection...

• I see so in other words if a guys says "I like you and want you in that way" but you say your not interested, but he keeps talking to you and beings friends that changes you're mind. am I reading you right?

• So its a good idea to be friends first then try to be more then that. won't the girl friend zone the guy if that happens?

• Yeah basically! Don't let her... So their are two types of friends like "bros" and like "Friends" for example: you won't encourage her to ask a guy out but you'll show her your caring side! However! I am not sure of the dynamics of the situation and relationship so I can't guarantee you that will work but it may! Just try talking to her like a normal person and be patient! :D

What Girls Said 3

• You're probably a bit salty from past relationships... Don't make that change you though; maybe the relationship didn't work out... It happens.

• if you really like them and you think they feel the same way, then express your feelings. if you dont think she is that into you than it might not be worth telling her your feelings because she would prob reject you. However, if you're confident and think you could win her over then go for it. At least then you can say that you tried. :) good luck!

• In general yes it is. yes it may be rejection but don't let it through your ego off if that's what happens because if what your really wanting is love and you sit back and don't ask or say its slipping away. Let your emotions be know :)

• Right. The way I go about is if I like a girl I tell her and I also tell her "this is how I feel about you, even if you don't feel the same for me" I feel that way she knows where I stand and the attraction can come back on me later. You know what I mean.

• Yup! :) and sorry for the spelling mistakes lol.