Girls, does unattractivness can turn off you.. later?

I am not conventionally handsome, but I have something which attracts attractive girls. However after few months or few months they dump me. Is it some personality traits or my look issues? I though if I were ugly for them, they would notice that from the beginning, not after few weeks/months. :D Or maybe that social pressure "what? she is too attractive for him, she can make it better". I don't know...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Not later. It usually does right away. And that's fine because I'm sure guys are the same way with me and many women. It's natural.

I think those women may think they can bypass your possible lack of sexual attraction due to your great personality... but if they're not sexually into you, then I would think it's because they're not turned on by you and can't get past it.

• So I have to kill myself or what? Some thing I can't change.

• LOL. Why would you? You're attractive to someone. Find someone who wants you because you look good and your personality.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you are worrying about this too much! Often when guys and women feel like the other person starts to pull away, they try to hold onto that person even harder, almost drowning the other person in affection. It sounds like you need to find a happy balance in your relationships between 'showing appreciation' and 'suffocation'. So you allow the girl to feel like she is loved, but yet has her freedom.

• You never know with gurls. It also depends on what type of gurls you're dating. Some might find you boring after awhile if you guys always text or hang out too much, so you gotta know how to keep them interested.

• You need to be attractive right off the bat to her

• I don't think it is your looks. Honestly most relationships do not last forever. I don't know what you look like but even Channing Tatum has had breakups and short relationships. Don't let it get you down. You will find the right girl

• What do you have that attracts😋

• Being myself, being confidence and direct towards girls. And great style (I work in streetwear fashion magazine) and beautiful blue eyes. However I'm balding and have weird shape of head to that.

• That's actually a thing, yes. Like right now I am dating a man, we hit it off for a couple of weeks but now his looks don't appeal to me, his personality is wearing thin too. But mostly I notice that I'm not as attracted to him as I thought and it's making me have second thoughts, so much so that I plan on cutting our ties in a couple of days.

• Yeah, this is why I (and many guys) call you b****es. However you all get old and you won't be so selective. :)