Guys, would you date an overweight girl?

i'm 220 by the way :/

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't necessarily keep me from liking her (or being attracted to her, for that matter), but at the end of the day I would want her to work on it for health purposes. I would want for her to treat herself with love, but I wouldn't be judgmental about it. I know what it's like to be overweight, and I'm pretty far along in the process of losing it myself.

What Guys Said 23

• I love big women, but I have some requirements.
    Initially, her stomach can't be more than her boobs, and her waist can't stick out more than her hips.
    Basically an hourglass shape.
    I say, "initially" because everyone she'll put on weight cuz I like to "eat and fuck."
    LOL.

• For the most part yes I would. As long as she carried herself good and she wasn't obese. I don't mind at all. Especially if she has a real pretty face.

• Yes ofcouse. I like them, they are pretty cute like teddy bearss😊

• No. I like hiking and outdoors stuff too much and she should be able to keep up.

Went on a group hike a while back and there were people in their 50s and up having no problem, but one girl was like 18, very heavy, and had to turn around early because she just couldn't do it.

• If she had a little 'more than average' amount of fat, yeah why not. If she was obese, then no.

• I don't know, I am kind of a health nut so I can't say how well that would turn out.

• ayyyyyyyy someone would date you
    i am wayyyy to skinny for ya

• I need to know her first before considering dating

• Yes, if she agrees to sit on my chest while chatting and being intimate, and willing to walk all over me?

B. T. W whats your weight?

• No. We mean literally only have one requirement and you can't even do that right...

• It depends on how overweight, i'd allow for chubby but never fat. I wouldn't because I don't find it attractive at all personally, but I do know guys out there who do find it attractive.

• nope tried it once, punched a wall after the date.

• No keine aucun het

• Can't say. If she's cute and great why not

• Well yes depending on how much overweight she is :)

• are you talking about yourself?

• Overweight yes obese no.

• yes, I am overweight myself.

• It depends on the girl

• I mean I say no just because fitness and nutrition is my life but trust me a lot of guys would. My sister lost 100 lbs in two years at the age of 24. You can do the same.. you shouldn't just accept being the unhealthy fat girl you should want to better yourself instead of lowering your standards. Have some confidence in yourself.

• No, I will not.

• Overweight yes obese no.

• Pffft.. No fucking way, are you crazy?