Would you assume a single girl 30 or over is desperate?

Most Helpful Girl

• The way I see it is women our age, I'm 31 despite profile age, like men now see it as important to line up our career and get to the point where we are ready for that kind of commitment as opposed to committing and never getting anywhere. Most men understand this and find it attractive. It isn't that I couldn't have gotten married at several different points but I have goals.

Older people and married people do see this differently but that is not to be of your concern. Just make sure to be polite if they ask you about it. ;-)

• Well speak for yourself everyone has different reasons why they might be single at our age that's just yours lol. I couldn't care less about my career as long as I have a reasonable stable job I'm happy lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Nope not at all. Dating is a jungle and meeting the right guy takes a bit of luck. There are all kinds of reasons a person could still be single.

• No I wouldn't think that at all

• No, but she's just in the age to be super ultra sexy, so she'd make me desperate! :P

• No. If she acted desperate, THAT would be a problem.

• not at all

• Not at all, maybe she chooses to be single or hasn't met that right person yet.

• Not necessarily.. :D

What Girls Said 6

• nope.. i think she's cool bc she hasn't settled... CONFIDENCE is EVERYTHING... if she carries herself w confidence and does what she loves and surrounds herself with people who think she's awesome... there is NOTHING desperate about that. :)

it will come with time.. no need to rush...

I know younger gals who are married with kids who are desperate... to get out of the hellish situation they've put themselves in... bc they're not happy for one reason or another.. and they feel trapped... and wonder why they're not happy because all of the checkboxes are ticked (engaged; married; husband; babies; white picket fence) etc etc

:) peace

• Desperate for what exactly?

• A man

• ahh well ANY woman can be desperate, but that has nothing to do with age. Anyone can be perfectly content without a partner.

• No, it's better than being with the wrong man

• .. No I have no reason to..

• Are you for real? You're still very young at 30, calm down.

• Not at all. Guys who think women are desperate just say that to feel better about themselves.