Is a 27 year old guy dating a 20 year old girl creepy?

Is 27-20 too much of an age difference? Met a girl really like her but found out she's 20. We've a;ready slept together but now it seems like she wants to get serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think it's alright. But it sounds to be you have a problem with it and if you do then it's a problem. After all, you've got to live your life. Be comfortable with it.

• Not so much a problem, just never dated a younger girl before. She's mature for her age but she still seems young at times; I just dont wanna be one of those guys you who dates such a younger girl then ends up paying for it in the long term emotionally. Just don't want to waste my time.

• Paying for it in the long term emotionally?

Girls in general are a bit more mature than boys (at the same ages). Generally that's why there are a lot of relationships where the man is older than the girl.

7 years is a bit of a gap but it's not unheard of. I work with two people where she is 18 and he is 27 and they've been together a good 9 months and are happy. The only way you will know is if you try. Nobody is saying you have to be with her for at least 3 years or marry her, but if after a couple of months you aren't happy, you can end it there.

What Girls Said 12

• It's not really that creepy. You're both in the same age range, it'd probably be creepy if you were like 35. I'd say that it was fine.

• i don't think its creepy at all

• there's 10 year gap between me and my other half. I was 21 when i met him. Age is just a number as long as you are both on the same page with maturity it shouldn't matter.

• If you find it creepy, then it's creepy. If you're okay with it, it's fine.

• A 20 year old and a 50 year old is totally creepy.

• No I don't think it's creepy at all. Love is love.

• No, it's not creepy at all. The age difference doesn't really matter because she is legal.
    I mean I would date a 30 year old if I had the chance to.

• Lol lol lol. is a 26 year old dating a 21 year old creepy? Sure hope not 😮😬

• I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 28. We have been together for 5 years now, so I don't think it's creepy

• That's not creepy

• no I don't think it is creepy I knew a guy who was in his 30's and dated a girl who was 17 legal age where I live so they weren't breaking any laws but I found that creepy

• No it's fine
    If she was under 18 it would be
    But if you're not comfortable with it or don't want anything serious you need to be honest

• A seven year age difference is not that big.

What Guys Said 7

• (18-24)
    Accident, I suppose?

• At those ages... there's nothing creepy about about this relationship dynamic. :)

• No it's not age is just a number

• Well I will say if you find it creepy then probably it is but don't listen to other people, just make decisions which makes you happy and be happy.

• Not at all.

• I think it's odd

• No this is not creepy, you are both over the age of 18 (adults). Now if you were both still in school then it would be a problem. Since your both adults its legal.