Talking to a girl who's "too boy crazy" Jealous or understandable?

I've been talking to this girl for 4 months now, nothing serious borderline dating but not official, She;s 20 i'm 22. Now the only thing holding me back from full on dating her is that I feel like she's too boy crazy. She;s alwasy talking about "hot guys" like there's hot guys at the gym that would motivate her to work out, and how she wants to go to beach fest cause they'll be hot guys in speedos. Is this all normal and am I just ebing too sensitive. I never really talk about girls and it kinda turned me off. She seems boy obssessed but maybe it's normal. She does compliment me and say im sexy too not like she ognores me but would this turn anybody else a little off?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a part of her personality. She is not going to change for you. You should either accept it or move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe she's just complimentin them but DOESN'T make a move bro?

What Girls Said 1

• She does sound like a little girl to be honest. She should have the maturity not to speak about other guys while she is seeing you. Or she could be trying to make you jealous to see how you react.

What Guys Said 0