Should I cut her off?

There is this girl that goes to my highschool I got her numbber started texting and becoming closer and she flirts with me during school as do I but recently I asked her during our summer vacation what she thought of me she said she didn't like me like that but said im nice and sweet and funny I think its time for me to delete her number and move on and if it helps she is bi and just got out of a relationship with her boyfriend who cut her off and she still has feelings for him.

Updates:
So done deal just don't text her back and ignore her next year?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Her: "well, you're nice, sweet and funny..."
    You: "See ya bitch I'm deleting your number!"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hey, if the relationship isn't good for you and all its doing is hurting you. Get out of it. Move on. Find a girl who likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she still has feelings for him then she's not going to have feelings for you

0|1
    0|0
  • She said she don't like you in that way and is still hung up on her ex. Why even ask this it's a no brainer move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want friendship cut her off, if you don't mind being just friends stay in contact.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• guess maybe she wantd u just as a friend then?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time with her. If she doesn't share your feelings, then it's only going to cause you needless torment to stick around.

0|0
    0|0