Should I cut her off?

There is this girl that goes to my highschool I got her numbber started texting and becoming closer and she flirts with me during school as do I but recently I asked her during our summer vacation what she thought of me she said she didn't like me like that but said im nice and sweet and funny I think its time for me to delete her number and move on and if it helps she is bi and just got out of a relationship with her boyfriend who cut her off and she still has feelings for him.

So done deal just don't text her back and ignore her next year?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her: "well, you're nice, sweet and funny..."
    You: "See ya bitch I'm deleting your number!"

What Girls Said 4

• Hey, if the relationship isn't good for you and all its doing is hurting you. Get out of it. Move on. Find a girl who likes you.

• If she still has feelings for him then she's not going to have feelings for you

• She said she don't like you in that way and is still hung up on her ex. Why even ask this it's a no brainer move on!

• If you don't want friendship cut her off, if you don't mind being just friends stay in contact.

What Guys Said 2

• guess maybe she wantd u just as a friend then?

• Don't waste your time with her. If she doesn't share your feelings, then it's only going to cause you needless torment to stick around.