How can I find a boyfriend? No one ever seems to be flirting with me or even slightly interested. Is there a trick am I missing something here?

Okay... my whole life i was overweight. Everyone told me what a pretty face I had and that my weight was ruining my face and blablah... So about two years ago i finally decided to do something about it and i started exercising and went on a diet. Now that i have a normal weight for my height i still am single and nothing has changed!! No guy seems to be interested in me ever! I am still invisible like i used to be... I have an otherwise nearly perfect life. I am getting my master's degree i have a lovely family and good friends and my hobbies but i have never even been on a date and i am turning 25!!! Is there something i don't know about? What do other girls do that i am not doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just need to put yourself out there more. I'm in very similar situation as you and I just never really put myself out.

What Guys Said 5

• gotta drop hints and show interest otherwise you will remain invisible.

• Do you go to social events? Go out with friends, meet new people, be outgoing

• From your description of you I would love to take you out.

Maybe your intimidating.

• You may intimidate others with your success.

• i have to agree its hard to find humans today but eventually you will.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you are doing great
    You did sth for yourself
    that is already a start. Continue to work on yourself. Meet people, have fun.
    Do not focus on finding someone. Love comes when you least expect it.

• Do you put yourself out there? Nothing happens if you remain in your comfort zone

• You don't find a guy you need to be patient

• Approaching guys? Showing a guy you're interested?