I'm finally meeting my ldr boyfriend advice please (I'm 14)?

My boyfriend lives 15 minutes from me and we are in a long distance relationship because we can't drive to see each other. We met through mutual friends and I'm positive he's real. We've never talked on the phone or skyped just texted through Facebook. We've been dating for 2 months. I need advice on how to make a good first inpression and how to avoid awkwardness. What do I wear? We will probably meet up at the lake or park.., I also want an experience we can talk about for weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, first of all, you've never met this guy and even though you're positive he's real, you can never be sure. Here's what you should always do in a long distance relationship:

1. Ask for a recent picture of them - if they can't give you one, do not meet them.

2. Ask for a picture of them holding up three fingers - if they can't give you one, do not meet them.

3. Ask for a picture of them holding up a piece of paper with something you choose written on - if they can't give you one, do not meet them.

Don't worry about what to wear, worry about making sure that this person is absolutely who they say they are. Don't meet them at a lake, meet them right in the middle of a busy park, where you're surrounded by adults who can help you if something goes wrong. Take a friend with you (one of the mutual ones so it's not weird) just in case.

I know that you want to know what to wear, but your safety is more important than how good you look. Have your mutual friends met this guy face to face before?

• My best friend used to live in the same town as him, I've seen his yearbook picture and my friend takes pictures of him when he's unaware...

• Thanks for the MHO :) I'm glad that you know for sure this guy is who he says he is! Okay, for clothes, don't wear anything that you're not comfortable in. If your usual style is jeans and a t-shirt, then go with it. This is just a casual meeting, you don't need to get all dressed up.

What Guys Said 5

• 15 mins and log distance? Weird.. u can go even on fooqt there.
    Anyway... wear clothes dat make u feel comf and don't mention bout any personal stuff durin first dates

• "My boyfriend lives 15 minutes from me and..."

Fuck me sideways buy a bicycle!

• Just be yourself and don't go in with too high expectations.

• Just dress casual nice and act like you already are familiar with each other

• there's a girl who live 6000Km away from me , we call and Skype and who knows when will we meet , anyway Good luck , don't make plans let it as it is.. wear what you wear usually in special events , and the topics are easy to find since it's your first meet

What Girls Said 1

• ummmmm is your mom or dad going with you?