Girls, The best way to get a girlfriend?

in less than a month i turn 24. i have never had a girlfriend in my entire life. i want to get into relationships with beautiful girlfriend. what is the best way to not be single again? Girls, please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know someone, maybe for your group of friends? Try to avoid online dating websites. Firstly, looks ain't all that matters. What if you have a beautiful girlfriend and she gets fat someday, are you gonna dump her then? Or what if she's beautiful and has terrible attitude. Sometimes the ones with the best looks might not be the nicest, js.
    Well, when you get to know a gurl that interests you, try to talk to her, find out what she likes and accompany her ie indulge in her hobbies etc. Don't initiate sex immediately. At least wait for four to six months before even mentioning it. Be concerned about her well-being but do not control her. Each relationship needs some trust and freedom. Lastly, be confident about yourself and the both of you. Don't demean her especially when you're mad at her, bc apologies only serve to let women forgive but not forget.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Try being friends with girls, but don't be a flirt one. try to show interest in one girl also notice if she like you too or not, let her know that You Like her, respect her care for her help her at bad times. and to be honest you can only a get girlfriend if you respect them Girls do not like guys who make sex jokes, make fun of them in occasions , call them with names that may hurt them and abuse them. Stay confident and enjoy your life with your friends. Live your own life Girls are attracted to guys who have a life , who enjoy their own life by being naughty, etc etc. Have a Little sense of humor too . hope this may help!

1|1
    0|0
  • Listen to hazal21 or the anon that sajd to be "super nice"and you will be friendzone.

When you meet a girl you like, show interest and let her know you like her if things are going well. Ask her out then (maybe some coffee or something fun). If she says no, move on and let her be. If she says maybe, stop talking to her and tell her to contact you if she does.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and be loyal, treat your girl right, its not hard to keep a relationship... and even if it dont work (hoping it do) dont get discouraged , some things ain't always meant to be... just try agian when u ready and eventually you find the one u be with forever😊

0|0
    0|0
  • you have to be super nice to us.

0|1
    1|0