Does having good friends make more attractive to guys?

Hi,

I'd like to date more attractive and experienced guys. I worry that my lack of friends will give them the wrong signals about me. Should I make an effort to have friends first, before looking for a date?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Not really, it's good to know that she has friends, but it's not required, it doesn't affect if we like her or not.

• No. By the way, does the lack of friends play a part in being attractive to a girl? Because I see a lot of these questions here, and guys honestly don't care about whether a girl has friends or not. So girls do care about that?

• they will think its weird, or i would at least. people part of who you are though your friends, and if you dont have friends i would think, who is this person and is she capable of being with someone. yah getting friends is not hard, you want friends well so does everyone else, just be nice.

What Girls Said 0