Missing a summer fling?

I dated this guy last summer for 4 months. I saw him at least once a week and slept over each time, he really seemed like he was into me we texted all the time and really started to get to know each other. Than one day after I slept over he said I'll talk to you later & never texted me again.

Since then, I tried to contact him only to get very "surface replies" I know im going to run into him this summer since we go to the same bars and I dont know how im going to react or what im going to say. I really miss him a lot because he awakened something in me I never experienced before. Everyone tells me to get over it and move on because he's a player but I really miss him and need closure in order to move on. I think the not having any type of closure is what is driving me insane.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe a player can change... but it doesn't seem he likes u back i'm afraid... he didn't text u again u said

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Closure? What is that exactly? You need him to say "look you were just a piece of ass and now I want other pieces of ass" that will help you've on? No all it will do is hurt you. Put on your big girl panties and forget about him. The truth is if he wanted you he would be with you.

• you're gonna have to move on.