Girls, how do I ask a girl out that out of my league?

There's this girl I like, way out of my league but she's nice to me when we talk. Her ex was a pretty handsome built guy. So a lot to compete with.

Do girls ever think " this guys out of my league, not going to date him" or do you not care so long as he's good looking, confident and nice?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont care... I don't think I've ever considered any one out of my league unless they were higher than me... If that makes sense. Just ask her out, if she says no (which is highly unlikely) then you know she doesn't share your feelings and you can move on.

• Highly unlikely?

• Girls aren't all mean. Lots will say yes. No matter who you are (unless you're like a pedophile or creepy) as long as you're a kind person we are going to say yes.

• Unless we are I'm a relationship

What Girls Said 6

• You tell her that you'd like to take her out to dinner. You have to treat her how you would any other woman.

• If I like a guy, and he is nice, I will just go and ask him out. Simple!

• Every girl is different mate but I know there are a lot of girls who look at what they look like these days nobody looks at the inside anymore smh but yea some girls do some don't like i would say I don't need necessary care as long the person has a nice personality and is cute or adorable but that's me yea…

• Lol watch the movie 'she's out of my league'
    first step is to snap out of it and stop thinking she's out of your league. Be confident and go for it

• For all you know, you may be the only one assuming she's out of your league. I doubt she's thinking that way. I personally don't. As long as he's nice and I feel a connection, I'm game.

• Personally, if a guy is nice, not overly confident, and decent looking, I would go for them. As long as they weren't the type that dated a bunch of other girls.. But overall, it really depends on what I said earlier and their personality :) being popular is overrated, dont worry about her being out of your league, just go for it :) what have you got to lose?