Serious answers only: is it too late to message him back? or should I?

Ok so my ex made the move yesterday, and apologized to me, he explained his reason as to why he did what he did. Towards the end, he asked if I am willing to meet down the road. I said yes if my work schedule permits. he then felt like he was rejected and said something along the lines of "well good night, I am glad I got to talk to you and get it off my chest. Goodnight :)" I didn't respond back and left him hanging LOL. it's 12 hours has passed should I message him and apologize? my friend said to not do it because he will think my guard is down now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him and say you will let him know when you are free to meet up - That is aneutral way of restoring communication

What Guys Said 1

• " I didn't respond back and left him hanging LOL. it's 12 hours has passed should I message him and apologize?"

The fuck is wrong with you, you laugh at the fact you purposely ignored him for 12 hours and now want to apologize? Do the guy a favor and don't talk to him again, he doesn't need someone like you in his life.

What Girls Said 1

• text him. god, in the end you only regret the chances you didn't take.