How can I get attenion from a womanizer?

how can i get attenion from a womanizer emotionally?

Most Helpful Guy

• By living on fantasy island. If a womanizer gives you attention emotionally, its to get you naked, have your legs spread, fire off a few rounds on your face, then drop you off in the nearest dumpster so he can go about his day.

But if you want that then more power to you I suppose.

What Guys Said 4

• Seriously? why do want attention from a womanizer? I don't understand, believe me you'll find true men, gentlemen out there why do want attention from a man who is a womanizer?

Why do you want attention only? don't you prefer a man who would truly like you for who you are?

A womanizer would never do that.

• You don't. The only emotional investment he'll make in you is whatever it will take to get what he wants. Don't. You'd be playing with fire there.

• Ignore the shit out of him

• Why would you even want to?

What Girls Said 3

• If he's a womaniser, you probably shouldn't want attention from him in the first place.

• Don't give him any attention at all and watch him run to you because he's not getting any attention from you!

• Show you are unavailable or wanted.