My boyfriend is really kind towards me but we are on a long distance relationship?

Well you see he's my first boyfriend I ever have but he lives on Bielefeld Germany and I live in Tokyo Japan. I meet him on fling he's really nice and kind towards me. We are in love with each other. he's 18 years old and I'm 15 years old. and I don't want us to break up.

• Should I continue this relationship
  • Should I continue this relationship slowly
  • Should I break up with him

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother lived in Japan and my father lived in America. They had a long distance relationship for the longest time. They eventually got married and are still married over 30 years later. I know two other families who's parents were in a similar situation as well.

So, it IS possible to keep a long distance relationship going. This would help if you have a future goal to be together (moving closer, etc) but like Vote B says, "take it slow" - you're young, and you don't have to worry about it now. My parents were in college when they met, but hey, if the both of you are willing to trust each other and cooperate, I think you can give it a shot!

What Guys Said 2

• I think B is a very good option - Nice and slow

• I've never been a fan of long distance relationships. I would never start one, but I would end it if I was in one.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry its not gonna work honey. he's halfway across the world. Snap out of lala land