What can I do to come off more girl then bro to guys I like?

I'm a tom boy inside and out. I've always been into "guy" stuff more then anything and have gotten along with guys way more then girls. I'm starting to realize though that maybe I'm being friend zoned and looked over by guys I like because I'm too much of a "bro" then a girl to them. How can I overcome this? Should I dress more girl and put on makeup and do my hair everyday? Or is it a personality thing I should adjust?

So I should probably mention that guys have turned away from me to because I have a male dominated job. I'm a auto body technician.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be more feminine in your communication with guys you like - Talk about dating and relationships

What Guys Said 5

• No, it will be fake. What guys sense is your insecurity with being a tomboy. You have to own and exist in it 100% without conflict or shame. Tomboys can be very sexy even if guys don't like to admit it since they're afraid to be considered gay.

• Yes please. Being into guys stuff is fine, but the way you girls dress is such a turn off. You can still do the stuff you like but in a more feminine way..

• So if I'm naturally into jeans and t shirt, I should try skirts and dresses? And just put overall more effort in my appearance?

• What role (s) do you want to play in a relationship? What role (s) do you want the guy to play?

• You look perfect no need to change or overdo makeups

• I appreciate that, if only more guys thought that.

• Tbh i personally think that those guys dont deserve you i mean why judge by looks? The one we judge by look aren't always worthy

• That will work and be more flirty with them

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to be yourself but act like a lady. Dress cute and don't worry about what others think. Ask yourself if those guys that friendzoned you would even be worth your time and if they'd rather date high maintenance chicks then so be it. Don't change who you are for a guy. If a guy can't appreciate you for you then he doesn't deserve you.

• You shouldn't change your personality, as they must of originally liked it in order to become your friend. Try more feminine or sexual clothing that still reflects you