Guys, Im sick and tired of girls?

Any guy feel the same? I love them, but they take up so much time and emotion its jarring sometimes?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean dating them then yeah it's work man. But what isn't when you really think about it? If you feel overwhelmed by women then you have to question why that is. Is really them or you? Not trying to be judgmental or anything though. Just my two cents.

• Stop being a white knight.

• Agreed with Damiandash, nothing white knight about the comment. But I will barely put any effort into girls from now on. Cbf really

• @roostah haha do you even know what white knighting is man? I was just stating that the asker should make sure that he steps back and make sure that he's not letting his own emotions, some bad personal experiences or even a bad day ruin his ability to have fun with girls, IF that is the case.

What Guys Said 17

• I remember when I was off of girls for a bit. Came back fairly soon after, mind. Y'see, the alternative proved a real pain in my ass!

• I know your pain all too well check mine out (copy and paste):

I'm sick and tired of girls dropping me as and when, like I some sort of disposable object that can be put on a shelf or thrown out altogether, WTF?

So I've been talking to this girl and a day before we are set to meetup for the first time she says "Sorry I don't feel well and I've been down recently", I say "don't worry about it, what the matter" she's said she's just not feeling well, some personal issuses and it's also that time of the month, I just brush it off it's completely understandable, nothing to get angry about. So 2 days pass so I check on her:
    "Hey, you've been pretty quiet something wrong?"
    "Yeah I'm just not feeling myself"
    "What's bothering you?"
    ... BLOCKED... WTF
    It really pisses me off to no avail because just as I start to build up my self esteem some bitch with a sledge hammer comes to play golf with the bricks.

• yeah man. I've learned any change of behaviour from a girl is a sign. Especially when you feel like checking up on her and she gives the same excuse 2x.

• They also take up money. Don't forget that. Take a break. Rock it single. Do a few one night stands. Just concentrate on you and yours. Then go back at it when you feel rested and relaxed again. Don't try dating when you're exhausted and cynical. That's a recipe for disaster.

• I can't do one night stands unless I know forsure the girl is a freak lol... I think im might just stay away from them for abit

• Do what you gotta do.

• Are you going to try out man?

• Maybe you haven´t found the right girl. I can understand why. You have to give them all the attention and you wish it could be the opposite sometimes. You just have to tell the girl that you want both of you to give amount of effort into the relationship.

• i here you. Marragies don't last. Get a child and the girl changes. Treat her right and she finds it a turn off. Treat her bad and then she wants a nice guy. Females are confusing.

• Tequila man... helps me out.

• Just relax, take some time off the ladies, jack it out if you need to.
    Hang with your boys, or yourself, it's all good.
    Enjoy yourself and the RIGHT ladies will gravitate to you.

Peace, brother.

• *pours two glasses of Glenfiddich 15 year*

You and me both brother

• Lad, are you going through a break up? I´m not assuming, but people I know say the same stuff when their girlfriend dumps them. If the answer is no, you might just rather relax for a couple weeks and wait for everything to be like it was before.

• No dumping happened.. Im just fed up lol

• I understand how you're feeling bro, they always switch up on you. Can never know what they're truly feeling.

• I'm rocking the priest without the collar. Some days it's worse than others, since there are many beautiful girls who give me hope. For me, I am using the time to transform myself into someone better. Best of luck my friend.

• Just be single, find what makes you happy and enjoy life. No need to force yourself to date girls.

• girls ain't worth shit. total waste of time. most are ugly anyway. even those who aren't are a pain in the ass. stay away.

• So am I there stupid and their stupid ego's.

• So you are going gay?

• Stop putting so much importance on them.

• I dont and even then it's jarring lol

• Im 23.. Searching for that special girl

• That's a good age you still have a little time. Good luck man