Girls, What to do now?

This is going to sound insane but anyway I feel I met my soulmate via Facebook we had been friends for a few years well when I finished my previous relationship I talked with her a few times jus having a laugh etc we just seemed to have a great connection she invited me to a family party we met and she completely blow me away she is so pretty but what I like most about her is her full of life attitude and her intelligiance we then began sending each other music vids etc and no one has connected with me so much we then bumped in to each other not long after like fate
I have so much respect for her the only problem is every time I tried to get us together she would clam up get nervous I think and for one reason or another it would happen it eventually went sour over Facebook she was trying to get me jealous and I said something not to nice she deleted me so I sent her avtext apologizing and for her to contact me if she did , tho I did say I wish her well no matter what because she's a great person witch she is anyway she contacted me via whattsapp I asked her out for a drink witch she agreed as soon as I'm not on as much online she deleted me off that 2 I thought wtf I think she thought I was playing her witch I'm not , weve spoke via text sometimes she's happy to hear from me sometimes she seems annoyed , I mean I've had sex and relationships with lots of other woman but none of them have I cared or respected more than her , I don't see her that way I value her much more than that I don't know what to do , I feel as if she felt I didn't contact her enough I just didn't want to over do it I don't want to lose her completely and I feel I can love her and treat her better than anyone else

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It just sounds like miscommunication to me. It's it funny, how sometimes things sound better in your head, than you say them out loud and bam! You wish you could take it back! Have you lately checked out Facebook. ( also check the 'other' inbox) Maybe she has forgiven you and contacted you? What you need to do though is get offline, and try to talk in person. It sounds like you two have something special, but she gets nervous and shy. Try to met at a quiet cafe, where you both can relax and just connect.

What Girls Said 4

• It seems as though she liked the relaxed online thing but has no desire to pursue anything more. I'm sorry, that sucks, but that is how I translated the story between the lines. When you try to move past a casual friendship, she backs away. Sadly I feel you are an online friend in her mind, but nothing more.

• Go with your heart and tell her the way you feel

• Try talking to her. Maybe she's not sure how you feel about her. Maybe she feels the same way and gets flustered and doesn't know what to say. Tell her how you feel. Good luck :)

• please, oh please use more interpunction, (dislectisch) great thanks, woah that seems like a hard situations, you know? women like the truth and details, so what I would like to hear as a woman, is this above story, only personalized, good luck !!!