Guys, What does it mean when a guy won't send me dirty pictures?

Ok well he's my boyfriend but we haven't met in person cuz he lives in another state.. He has told me the size of it but won't show it to me? I don't know about it.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he thinks your younger than your age, he could think that
    your not really a girl and a dude... No offense but these things go
    through guys heads ,, Not necessary about his size.. If a girl requested
    a picture from me i wouldn't send one.. I would say i need to talk on
    Skype / Webcam so i can get to know you than we would talk ,

What Guys Said 19

• Even though he told you what size it is, he might still be embarrassed and self-conscious about it. Silly, I know.

• Dirty pictures? Why would you expect that? and why would a person who has some standards do that? I am unable to understand your question, sorry.

• Gah typical woman. It's all about dick pics with you. Never considering the guy's feelings. You know there's a young man with a heart and soul attached to that dick, and its up to him who he shows it to.

• Ok no! I'm not that way.. He's said lots of stuff to me about having sex and if he's comfortable with that why would he not want to show me?

• Ok, here's what was said.
      First off let me say.. We have been talking for a year and has been a couple for 6 mounts.. Also we see each other on face time not yet in person, ok so we talked about what we would do if we were with each other at the time and so we did that a lot and then he would ask pretty personal questions like about my period and stuff like that, also would tell me to touch myself and think of him doing it.. And so he would ask if I was curious to see it and so I said yes and he was all "ok I'll show you next time we talk on face time instead of sending a picture" and I said "ok" but he still wouldn't show me, like why would he say he was going to and then not?

• I would guess that he was caught up in the heat of the moment and then just chickened out. Hell perhaps he hadn't showered or something and got self concious.

• in plain man speak I shall tell you ahem " I don't wanna send you dam fucking pictures cause its my choice ! now respect my wishes bitch ! you would expect me to do that if you didn't send me any pictures !" that is a rough translation from man speak for you : P

• He's insecure about his body
    He has class
    He doesn't trust you with those pics

• Ah, that he has some class.

• It means: I don't want my naked photos to end up on Jezebel. com and have them refuse to take it down.

• Small penis.

• He either has some morals or class.
    It might mean that he is too small

• The same thing a girl might think about it.

"What if she is going to make fun of me?"
    "What if she shows someone else?"

If it's one for one, then it's not so big a deal, but I for one am not for sexy photos, as it causes more problems than it helps.

• My first guess is that he is insecure about his body.

• I guess it means he has some taste and a sense of decorum.

• it means he want´s pics of your pussy/titts or sex.

• It means that he respects himself. If you haven't even met in person, you can hardly call him your "boyfriend" anyway.

• he is self-conscious about down there

• He probably doesn't trust sending personal pictures to people. Especially ones he hasn't met yet.

• It means he doesn't want it to end up somewhere like the internet.

• It means he's making a smart decision. You want to see a picture of a dick, watch porn, honest to god

• He's lying about the size and he knows if you see the real size you might lose interest because it's more likely than not smaller than average. Guys who talk the talk almost always are way under the norm.