Should a girl approach a guy like "chase" him?

You know how guys are always "chasing" girls and asking them out? Is it weird for a girl to pursue and guy and do the "chase" and ask him out? The girl is 21 and the guy is in his late 30s earlier 40s... she's knows he's single and not married. And thinks he likes her.

Is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's rare when a girl chases a guy so naturally it's surprising but I would say it's not weird and yes ask him out he would probably be glad she did

What Guys Said 3

• If you want a higher chance then yes. If you want to just always admire from afar then no.

• But I like doing the chase... Having said that, it would be nice for a change

• desperation at its finest

• It's not desperation...

• the real question is why would any woman want to pursue a man that is too shy and beta and to go after her. thats not a man thats a boy. he will be a beta in other aspects of the relationship also so dont waste your time. i pursue every single i like, if i dont pursue her its becuase im not that interested.

• first date SHOULD ALWAYS be initiated by the man.. no exceptions

What Girls Said 2

• Me = NEVER have + NEVER will x 10000000000000000000000 :)

• I think you should go for it, if it doesn't work ten at least you tried and won't regret not doing it later, I "pursued" my current boyfriend and we are still going strong, you never know unless you try, and I know I would have regretted not going after him