How do I not hurt this guy's feelings?

He really likes me and he took me to prom and he keeps asking me on dates and messaging me to call him but I'm really not interested in him and I feel bad because I am avoiding him. How do I let him know that I'm not interested in him? Plus he's spent all this money on food and stuff and I feel so bad because I'm really not into him but I dont know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Offer to be just friends with him it's win win for both of you if he has friends that you find attractive he will set you up if you have friends that he finds attractive you can set him up everybody wins and you might be like him better as a friend

• Just meet with him and have a conversation face to face with him and say to him that he is cool and all that and politely reject him? I don't see any other resolution here.

• You have to be upfront.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him you would just like to be friends. Do it now before you lead him on and you actually hurt him.

• Let him down easy and just tell him the trut