How do I tell him that I need more than hanging out at his place?

I've been hanging out with this guy for a few months and every time it's the same thing. We go to his place, talk, watch a movie, and that's it. I'm really starting to get tired of this routine, but I don't know how to bring it up with him that I want to go out and do something that's not indoors for a change. I'm not looking for a committed relationship, but I do want activities and something that's more interesting than sitting on the couch. What's the best way to communicate this without seeming nagging or clingy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bring a board game with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Suggest going to do something fun such as the water park going to the zoo go bowling take a dance class try exotic foods go wine tasting sometimes men need to be led and he should get the idea

• just tell him ! just propose him to hang out somewhere else , it is sometimes good when you girls take the initiative !

What Girls Said 0