Do you ever feel misunderstood by the other gender?

I do all the time. :( Recieving bad treatement etc when I am not a bad person. Now I am not saying I am perfect as no one is. I feel sad. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, not really misunderstood, but a number of other things
    underestimated
    overlooked
    unacknowledged.

i think that's because many people create a general picture of who i am and think that's just everything that makes up my character. few people make an effort to know me beyond what they see, and that's kinda sad.

as for you, ill tell u it's not ur fault. ur not misunderstood, ur just misjudged. girls who treat u bad will be the ones who have either been too hurt to give u a chance, are so up themselves that they can't see past their own nose or girls who r just so shy so they dont wanna talk. it's hard for guys to 'prove themselves' but if u persist you'll be seen in a better light.

• Well I think I am going to give up on dating, can't take anymore bad treatment. The idea of marriage makes me sick.

• Il try to not let women affect me so much.

• that's the way. chin up buttercup :)

What Girls Said 4

• No I think I am pretty well understood

• Your lucky. All I ever get pretty much is treated badly even when I actually really do nothing wrong. I try to be nice but it means nothing. I have given up on love now. It is pointless.

• Maybe but I have had so much bad treatment it is crazy.

• I'm sure it is just stick it out

• No not really...

• More often than I should

• Yup I have :/

What Guys Said 4

• No but I will say that few people know the real me, most people just see "a" side of me, some only see a fighter, others an artist, painter/poet, and some just see the friendly desk man who always greets folks with a smile and is always happy to chat with an old man or women, or whoever comes his way. But few people ever see truly see the real me, which can lead to being underestimated, overlooked and even unacknowledged in some areas that I am actually pretty good in.

• if it happens then i'll ask 'em wot made them feel offended, then i'd apologize for wot i said and never say it again :)

• Then they think they say what they want to a guy and if does not like it too bad. That has been my experience mostly.

• I was just using that as an example of the type of attitude most girls have towards men. To many girls everything in the world is a guys fault.

• This is why I am turned off them.

• Yes, but not terribly.

• Well I have given up on finding a partner.

• Yes, I seem to remember you mentioning that. It's a road I don't recommend, but if you believe it's right for you, then I wish you all the happiness you deserve.

• Often, yeah.