Girls, why would you keep trying to a guy after he shows he is not interested?

She sits at the table im at working. She hovers around me and sometimes grabs my arm but i dont do anything to make her thibk i like her so whydoes she keep trying?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Try moving away when she grabs your arm. Or tell her tou dont like it. I think that in a way will tell her ur not interested without having to outright say it. Or say your type and then say but her type makes for friends for you. Or ask her if she likes u and then tell her u dont see her that way. Or plainly say that you are not attracted to anyone at your workplace at all

What Girls Said 7

• She might not be very observant, if you can't tell her straight forward casually mention your girlfriend or wife or dates you have or friend zone her.

• Not all girls do this. I definitely don't. I had a crush on this adorable guy but then I actually got to know him and he's so rude but I still believe he's SO cute, but I never make any effort to talk to him and I DEFINITELY do not try to make moves on him. But obviously, if you want her to truly back off, you've got to MAN UP and let her know that you are not interested in her. Yes, you might hurt her feelings, but that's better than her continuous flirting.

• If you like her just say a have a thing for you and see
    If not just say hey why do u always touch me and ask her not to

• Be straightforward but nicely so dont hurt her but you can also see what she has to offer , i mean wouldn't hurt.

• tell her the truth but nicely

• she prob just really likes you and wants you to give her attention because she likes you. if your not interested in her and she continues to show interest in you, then just nicely tell her that you're not interested or tell her to lay off a bit? best of luck!

• I wouldn't because I'm not a loser and I can take a hint.