Guys, my boyfriend usually picks n drops me home after our date but now?

He wants me to pick him up and drop him... Bc he says that feeling is great... But i have to share my car with my bro.. And my dad... So i barely get the car... What do i do.. Or say?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is getting annoyed by the vehicle expense that he is probably only paying to support the relationship and wants you to drive once in a while. I think it is only fair. Try your best to schedule the car and just be honest with your boyfriend about who actually owns and uses your family's car.

• Yes it does.. Told him i would make it up to him... I get what he is saying but its my car but i have to share it with my family and he insists on me buying a new car... Bc he says he can't rely on me if he needs a ride in case he is stranded

What Guys Said 7

• Just tell him that will be great on the date nights that you have the car

• Not to be mean, but he should be the one doing the transportation. That's part of the deal, most guys get that. If the girl offers, that's one thing. But to expect it? Nope. I'd feel horrible doing something like that.

• "dear boyfriend, i have to share my car with my bro and my dad so i barely get the car"

• I approve this message

• I did mention that to him but he wants it to b picking n driving each other but i can't help it that i hve to help my fmly.. As they come first..

• Be honest with him

• I did.. But he is upset n has not responded.. I feel. at times he wants me to do just as he says but it can't b as i hve to share it with my fmly..

• Just tell him no.

• Tell him what you just wrote

• 25-29, and you don't have your own car yet. Do you even have a job?