This good or not asking a girl on a date?

So I'm asking this girl on a dating site to go out. I've never been on a date so this is all new to me. I was wondering what you guys thought if I sent this in a message on the site to her. "I was wondering if you want to meet and get coffee or get a snow cone and get to know each other." Sound ok. This is pof. com not sure if any of you use it or not. Thanks in advance for the help

Well, we did talk a lot and then haven't in awhile. It was all on the site and Facebook or text. Never in person

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well it matters, if you've known the girl for a while and been talking a lot then it's fine. It's good, it shows that you're wanting to get to know her more and shows her that you have an interest. If you say this the first time you meet, then you'll be portrayed as needy, and... stalkish in some ways.

• that sounds good.

What Guys Said 1

• Say hey lets meet up instead of i was wondering if. Girls like a guy that is confident