How did you get over your crush?

It sucks not being able to get over a crush, Specially how we shared so much in the past. Do girls/guys still miss the once shared moments?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I got over him simply with the help of this thing called time. Took me almost a year, but it happened. The key is to avoid all contact, not check their social media or anything that has to do with them. Now I don't give a fuck anymore.

• The thing is, we did take a break, but then we subsided and became friends

• you may or may not believe in astrology but my penis is an Aries which means that I always have a crush on somebody so even when a crush doesn't like me back and literally tells me I don't like you. you can take me an hour to like a few days to get over him. sometimes it takes me months and months but I usually just distract myself with video games and stuff

• Removing all contact with him.
    And then, calling up friend to go hang around.

I avoid having free time.
    So, add fun activities to do for a while.

• He told me he was interested in someone else.

• Once he turned into an ass & liked a girl who was a whore/slut/bitch/basic white girl, I got slowly over him.

• I still miss the first boy I fell in love with, we've been broken up for 2 years and I still think about him. You just have to accept the fact that it's over. You can still remember the special moments, I still remember mine. Good luck to you :)

• Yes all the time, Its hard, just keep yourself busy and have no contact with them.

• It hurts letting go. The way I got over my previous crush was by finding someone new.

• Slept with one of his friends.

What Guys Said 2

• I went to the strip club lol

• It's been two and a half years now, and I still think about her. So far, time is doing its thing, but it's taking forever. I wished I can just snap my fingers and forget everything about her.