Guys, What's your most ideal type to girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• We're talking about opinion in this case.

I like girls who make me feel worthwhile, like a good friend makes you feel when you talk to them, even on the worst of days.

If we are luminous beings, I like a partner who can reflect my energy back to me, someone who is warm and makes me feel safe to be myself. One who laughs and fills me with hope and joy instead of someone cold who cuts me down or makes me worry about being myself.

It's a mixture of personality, humor, and intelligence, but ultimately it's how you make someone else feel. I'm a pretty weird and goofy dude, so I am used to girls acting like I'm invisible or a fool, but when I meet someone who makes me excited to see her, who laughs at my weirdness but doesn't mock me, who laughs with me, I can't help but not fantasize about her all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well can't mention it here. There are too many for me,

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean there is too much to mention as to what the ideal of girl for me would be.

• My crush
    /thread

0|0
    0|0
  • One who is a kind, intelligent and mature person, that about does it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Relaxed, understanding, inquisitive, not impulsive, cares about people. I think that'd be my perfect girls personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone fun and extroverted

0|0
    0|0
  • HONEST, athetlic, feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl with ambition, A girl who can say hey I prefer a cheese burger over a salad any day Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy
    Energetic
    Spontaneous
    Caring
    Quirky
    but has a shy side
    as far as her looks go I prefer a girl 5'6" or shorter, lean legs, perky tits/booty. but chocolate isn't my flavor

0|0
    0|0
  • big ass, big tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, plump lips, great at sex, has AT LEAST A bachelor's degree, is very sexual, is submissive but independent, has a thigh gap, has long arms and long legs, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant, confident, and assertive. Perhaps a little bit masculine as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Energetic, confident and athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • good heart, modest, family oriented

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic, feminine

0|0
    0|0