Guys, What do you find most attractive in a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ones who make sense.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Eyes, hairstyle, physique, smartness, confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that if a girl doesn't act stupid or like a slut. I don't like a huge ass or tits but a proportion body, im a nudest so really all body's are beautiful and anyone that can't see past the human body is a moron cuz there is so much more stuff attractive about a girl then her looks. So I say her actual personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who gets along with everybody not too many of them do

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile and her eyes and also her accent

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes and face

0|0
    0|0
  • nice girl, smart, witty, in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • What I like is a girl who is nice, sweet, easy going, fun to talk too. I'm sure you heard this a lot but looks don't matter, a least not to me. If a girl likes the same things I do I find that hot. Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks will get my attention then personality will seal it for me. Gotta have both.

0|0
    0|0
  • THEIR STUPIDITY... WHICH MEANS THEY'LL BE EASY.

0|1
    0|1
  • my dick

filler

0|1
    0|0
  • sexually- It's hard for me to resist a sexy ass
    but for sumbody i wanna date- happy/energetic

0|0
    0|0
  • her legs and eyes. and she gots to be very affectionate

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent towards women but not gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • A cute belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: fit/healthy-looking women. I do like "large-ish" breasts but I'm not too fussed over breast size. A nice round butt. I prefer brunettes, women who love styling their hair, and I'm a sucker for blue/green eyes but then again brown is also great. I like full lips and a smile.

But more importantly I'm attracted to kindness. Physical stuff is great but it means nothing if she isn't a kind and generous person. If she has a sense of humour then I'm doubled-over. Intelligence and self confidence is also attractive. All this may seem specific but I'm just trying to give you a detailed and honest answer. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are only talking about the physical then I would say the butt or legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their eyes and smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Knowing how to cook.

0|1
    0|0
  • big boobs. . . . .

0|0
    0|0