He's still going online?

So there's a guy I met online (figured I'd try it since my friends have met guys this way) and we've went out a couple times in the past few days and he's paid, held doors, told me how beautiful, pretty, cute, sweet, etc. I am. He said he thinks I'm a girl worth pursuing and hasn't made any unwanted advances but I could tell he wanted to kiss me. Anyway, tonight after our date I see that he's online. Is that a bad sign? I was online because honestly I was a little curious if he was logging on. I know we're not exclusive but if I'm so great, why is he still looking around? He said he definitely wants to see me again and is texting me at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this is annoying about online dating. You had to be online to know he was, right? Why were you online? To see if he was, maybe to look at his profile, maybe to laugh at the 20 stupid messages you had?

Just talk to him. This is SO common and such a shame. Sometimes I got online just to relook at HIS profile and pictures and face. Guys do the same and then of course there is the why is she online.

The better way to know if they are seeing or interested in seeing anyone else is by how generous they are with their time and how frequently they want to see you. After you've had sex or the right amount of dates just clarify things face to face and make sure you are on the same page. Best

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't worry at this time

• Maybe he has more than one date? Don't overthink it though

What Girls Said 1

• it seems that he likew you but it makes sense that he still logs on. i mean he has to keep his options open especially sine you two are not exclusive