How far would you like to go on a first date?

That is what do you want to have happened on the first date.

• Saying hello
  • Holding hands
  • A kiss (Just a brief peck)
  • Making out
  • Hand stimulation of genitials
  • Oral sex
  • Sex

Most Helpful Girl

• A hug. If I just met the guy (first date, first meeting) then I don't want to hold his hand. I associate touch with affection, and I'm not going to get touchy feely (I'm not a touchy feely person, so yeah, holding hands is not something I want to do with someone I don't know)

What Girls Said 9

• First time my boyfriend and I went out he just briefly held my hand but I really wanted a kiss. When he didn't kiss me I wasn't sure if it was an actual date. Then we made an official date and ended up making out in his car but nothing below the waist. I don't want to come off easy but I want to know he likes me too. Even a simple kiss would suffice.

• with the majority on this one.

• Probably no further than making out.

• Depends how much of a connection we have. I've gone all the way with some and only a kiss goodnight with others.

• If it went really well, a kiss on the lips.

• I voted C, but it depends. If I've known the guy for a while first, e. g we were close friends before romantically involved, I'm open to anything but sex. I'm just not a type who will ever have sex early in a relationship.

• Making out if the date goes well and we get on ell too

• It depends on the person I'm on a date with and how the date itself goes. I might be open to any of those things.

• I guess I mean on your ideal first date what would you want to happen.

• Well, if we totally hit it off and had a great time together, sex would be awesome.

• It really depends on how well I know him beforehand and how much I like him. If it is someone who has been a friend for a while that I'm really attracted to I'd want to make out. If I don't know him beforehand a peck on the cheek and a brief hug at the end of the date would be nice.

What Guys Said 7

• Not too far away unless she is paying the taxi fares... :-\

• I usually wait the 2nd or 3rd date before I do anything by that time I know whether or not I'm going to keep her around for a while.

• Holding hands

• D is where I draw the line. C is the further gone on a first date.

• A really good, long passionate kiss would be great. Otherwise, a hug should be mandatory.

• if ure a dude who put sex, u really have an std comin to u

• If we don't fuck, the date was a waste.