Are you afraid of dating?

If so, why?

• Yes... Creeps everywhere!
  • Yes.
  • No... Why would I?
  • I love it!
  • I'm frustrated like the color red.
  • I like piggies and candy.
  • I voted that I love in outer space.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like piggies and candy!

Oink oink 🐷🐽

What Girls Said 5

• i just dont wanna get hurt.

• A little bit, cause I'm scared of eventually getting hurt in one way or another.

• Not afraid of dating but of serial killers.

• Yes I'm scared of dating because I'm scared that a guy is going to cheat on me again like the last guy did. I know I'm too young to be dating but I really did like him and he just cheated on me like that. I just don't want to get hurt again :/

• Sort of.. I'm not much of a risk-taker. 😐

What Guys Said 6

• Meeting new people and starting all over and then try to keep her real happy buying her things and taking her on trips helping her out with bills is very stressful. It was so simple back in school just show up and eat at Burger king and make out later on

• No lol but I won't lie it's a calculated risk/reward type deal, sometimes you get a good one, sometimes you don't.

• No I'm not

• No, why would I? I am the most shameless human on earth...😐

• Ha, of course all the women voted yes because they're propagated by feminazis to think all men are rapists (and because they're typical insecure GAGers). Anyways, no, no reason to be. It's always a little nerve wracking on the first date, but just be yourself and everything will be cool. What's the worst that will happen? You won't see each other again?

• Got hurt very badly three years ago; it was terrible and it brought about demons in my life. Now I feel attraction to women but, no desire to love them... no curiosity. I'm terrified that I'll never love again and if I do, it will just be a repeat... oh and she was the second who to do that to me.