Girls, Has this happened to you?

Have you seen a Random guy you found physically attractive, but you were not sexually attracted to him becoz he didn't give out a sexual vibe?

Have you encountered and experienced guys like that?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sure. I can find a lot of people attractive but I wouldn't necessarily be sexually attracted to them.

• Thanks :) What was the reason... Was he too nice, he didn't give out a sexual vibe , some other reason?

• I'm not really sure, I've never really done that.

• No problem ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! My ex boy friend as I ask myself how that's even possible. I'd try sexting him and turning him on and he'd never do it back. Boring relationship you can say.

• Thanks :) When you saw your boyfriend for the first time, how did you act?

• No specific way. I mean I liked him and eventually started dating him for the wrong reasons because it caused conflict and sex was always boring because he never seem into it and I never really got excited because I wasn't mentally with it.

• What were the reasons you started dating him?

• yeah definitely!!! I have one guy in particular, absolutely the most handsome boy I've ever seen, but no sexual attraction be he does NOT give out that vibe

• Thanks Is it because of the way the guy behaves or your emotions?

• Yes. So many actually

• Thanks :) Is it because of the way the guy behaves or your emotions?

• Yeah there are tons of guys like that. Some people are like oil paintings. Nice works of art but you don't wanna fuck them