Is it okay for girls to date shorter guys?

I'm a 5'5 Mexican female and I really like this guy who is Cambodian but about 5'2 or 5'3. We have never really discussed height and I really like him. His personality is the one thing I love the most about him and I have never fell for a short guy until now. He wasn't my type personally but over time I grew feelings for him. But I don't know if it's weird to see a girl that's taller than a guy. I overlook the fact that he is shorter than me and if we got together I couldn't wear heels but I swear I fell in love with him just because he was different than what I usually go for.
Help Me lol.

• Yes thats weird
  • No Its perfectly fine
  • You don't need my opinion
  • It's cute
  • Guys are suppose to be taller than the female

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yes it would be fine for me to date a taller girl
    whose 5'11" and over and i'm 5'9" - 5'10" myself..

• You can date whoever the hell you want. Who cares if they're taller or shorter? That's just as shallow as not wanting to date someone for their weight, possibly more so.

• Why would you wanna date a midget

• Its her choice man, I don't know how tall you are, but however tall u maybe, u have no right to judge someone's choice.

• lol I was kidding... 5'2 is pretty short though

• The title is pretty much shallow and for your question its not weird for a taller girl to date short heighted guys there are plenty of examples i can show you

• Go for it..

• It's fine. I don't see why some people are so obsessed with the guy being taller than the girl.

• It isn't weird at all. I like taller girls so i can understand what you're going through.

• There's no reason that should be a problem. Many women are attracted to taller guys, so obviously for them they'd be dating someone they didn't want to if they did it, but for you if you're attracted to him than go for it. The fact that other girls have a problem with shorter guys is no reason for you not to date one, as you're attracted to him despite his height.

What Girls Said 3

• Shorter guys can be totally hot! I'm not sure what the hangup with height is...

• There is no height restriction on love.

• I pick perfectly fine but in reality I think it's cute