My boyfriend keeps asking me over to his house, and when I turn his offer down he gets angry. what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wants to spend time with you and you aren't complying so he's getting frustrated. I don't understand why you're in a relationship with this guy if you don't want to spend time with him.

Don't listen to the paranoid broad talking about him potentially being abusive. She's basing her assumptions of his character off of absolutely zero information; She's a psychopath. Someone getting frustrated with you not paying attention to them doesn't mean they're going to abuse you or that they're a bad person for god's sake.

What Guys Said 2

• it means he really wants you to come over, and he sucks at dealing with rejection

• it means he's horny n wants sex!

What Girls Said 4

• It could mean he has more in store and when you 'Turn down his offer,' you are closing... His door.
    He may think that you are this Nervous Nellie in being alone with him and he is Bcoming frustrated now. You both need to continue to keep these fires burning in your relationship so that it doesn't end up to be A... Heated heart in the end.
    Good luck. xx

• It means he has controlling behaviour. Keep a watchful eye of your going to proceed.

• Why say that?

• You've very welcome😊
      Be safe

• Thanks for your opinion

• he is too immature, that is what it means. find better

• he wants to rape you lol