Ask her out now or wait til school starts?

Family friend [18/f] is starting undergrad school this fall while I'm starting med school this fall. The schools are very close to each other. I've been into her for a couple months, but haven't asked her out since she was in high school. Now that she's in college, I think it's fine to ask her out. Should I wait til she gets accommodated to college life or just ask her out now during the summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• A new relationship can have different pressures. While she is moving she will need time to make new friends and get used to her new college life. Maybe it would be best to keep in contact but wait until she has settled into college before asking her out. As you are nearby, you could always offer a hand in settling in?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should ask her out now because when school starts she probably is going to start liking other guys. Good luck :)

• now, silly

What Guys Said 0