Do my chances with her look good?

I asked a girl out on a date and she already had plans. I thought it was an excuse but I guess it could've been true. Anyway she is still flirty with me with touching and the she was talking to me and a few other people. She mostly focused on me though and was facing me. A girl told me that was flirting. Does this sound like interest? Should I give it another go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fantastic.

• I can't tell if you're being a smart ass or not

• So I guess you think the odds are poor yourself. Hm.

• No not at all. I'm just unsure. I think they are pretty decent odds. You just remind me of my friend who gives answers like this and he's always a smart ass. I don't mean it badly.

What Girls Said 1

• She is keeping you around to stroke her ego. Abort.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know why people say that being flirty is like a sign of interest, I don't agree with that. I don't know if when the other person is flirty it indicates interest. However it could also be totally wrong, so don't develop hopes based on the fact that she flirts with you.

I don't think you should try.

• if she was lookin towards u mostly then yeah it's a good sign i'd say