Guys, if a girl wanted to have sex and you were single, would you do it?

She's not very good looking, but she wants to have sex. She basically begs for it. Should I do it? She works with me too and I have had sex with someone I worked with before. It would be just a one night stand.

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• There's got to be some caring involved. Don't do a one night stand. Just don't.

If you're down for a one night stand you can find an attractive girl to do it with. There are tons who will give it up for one night. Not saying it's a good idea, though.

There are also tons of truly nice girls who fuck like you wouldn't believe and are looking for a boyfriend. My advice: Find one of those. :)

• No, I would never do that. Good looking or not it doesn't matter to me what matters to me is it's against my morals, so I would never do that. However what can I say about you, well it's your choice, if you really think you want to do that then go ahead.

• Personally, no. Still waiting for someone special.

But if you're not down 'cause her looks aren't to your fancy, then you have no obligation.

• no because there is always a catch. Females always have a motive. they just don't do things for the sake of doing it.

• Figure out if you would actually enjoy the experience, then your answer will be obvious.

• If she isn't hot maybe not, but I mean, ass is ass. Unless she is really ugly then that cancels out the ass...

• As long as she wasn't fat. Bitches with acne are ok. Just face them the other way.

• No, she has to be attractive at least.

• I hope she's not your line manager!

• Don't poop where you eat my friend. It could get messy.

• You should steer away from such meat my friend

• If that's what you want, then go for it. I'm only really interested in having sex with women I care about. No wrong answer.