Do you believe GAG is a threat to one relationship?

OR! Another social website like Facebook and so on.

Most Helpful Guy

• it gets annoying how humans will blame a source like social media when they can never take responsibility for themselves.

Unless social media is literally forcing you to do things, then i could understand. But in reality they are not.

Humans are threats to themselves. when anything goes wrong they blame the source like Tv, phone, social media, school instead of themselves.

learn to use these things productively instead of destructively... with humans that isn't possible. They don't care.

• So you believe it not the websites but the people actions on the website?

• Yes. A website is just a website. You can stare at a webpage and it won't do anything unless you function it to do something. That being said humans are the ones that make a website look bad. Its the humans that use it that make a website have negative stigma.

Social media is a useful tool. But humans allowed it to be used as a weapon to harm each other.

Sites like facebook were meant for friendly socialization and interaction. Humans decided to make facebook into a cyberbullying playground, a cheating/sexual environment or to be used to plan and share trouble like unauthorized street parties, flash mobs and even threats.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, I don't think it's a threat. It's not that different from FB and Instagram, difference being that I don't actually know anyone here in real life.

If someone doesn't care too much about the well-being of their relationship, they'll find a way to ruin it, whether that be through social media, their social circle, or other means.

• It can be. But if you're talking about your relationship you can only judge that because no one knows whats going on but you and that person.

• i do not think so; if you are comfortable to admit them you are using it

• I don't believe any social media is a threat to relationship unless you allow it to be.

What Guys Said 7

• I thought about this.

People are quick to jump to conclusions and give advice without really getting more info.

It could lead to someone questioning their relationship or their partner based on pure speculation. Or the asker reading too much into something that's happening in their relationship, they give details that make it seem like an issue when it really isn't.

They are then getting opinions based on their false view of the situation.

You probably didn't mean this type of threat, but it can be a factor.

• Not really. I think the only ones a threat to a relationship are the ones in it. Everything revolves around how they act towards one another and how they react to external stimuli.

• I believe if everyone could think like that relationships would last longer.

• I believe all social media can be a potential threat to any relationship hahaa.

• Lol no I don't.

• Yeah a big threat

• GAG ruined my last relationship. And so did Facebook. And Youtube.

• Yes, everyone including your partner can read your statements.