I think it has been too long but I want to take things slowly with him?

There is a guy I like and I met him almost 3 mos. and we had been out just once as the first date. Like 9 days ago we were talking about going out on a second date but also because I bought him a sport cap and he has to give it to me. Since I dont want to act so pushy or desesperate that I like him and want to see him some independent guys dont like that constant pursuit. Tomorrow is this guy bday and I plan to call him at nite to tell him Happy Birthday but that call will be my first call to him after like 9 days of not being in touch with him.

If I did not get in touch with him before is because Im not those women who get in touch with the guy they like everyday or so often in the days acting like pushy to hear from them. I give this guy some space.

What Guys Said 1

• take it easy.

• One of the reasons that when I want to get in touch with him by text to see how is his day or just have contact with him and conversate with him, I do it every like 7 days, the bad part is that Im only the one initiating the conversation he never does it probably he is not much into texting like many people are.

What Girls Said 1

• just give him space.