Girls, A guy just keeps ignoring me?

Basically been seeing this guy for a good month now, everything seemed great? Now he's just decided to blank me for 2 days now, he's been speaking on Facebook to his friends and writing status's, there's no reason for him to ignore me, as I thought everything was fine? We normally speak everyday? Need advice!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. I'm actually in the same boat. I'd usually think a change in action may be due to a lost of interest. My "girl mentality " says he's dating/texting another girl he's interested in. My psychology degree says the same. My forensic degree says he's seeing someone else. -Good luck Chica <3

What Girls Said 3

• Forget him

• Kinda going through the same thing at times it bothers me when I see my boyfriend of two months online and he can't take a few seconds to reply to my message when he can we only get to see each other every few weeks due to the both of us being busy I know he has been busy with work and he he is also going through a rough time so I usually send a message if I haven't heard from him in a couple of days asking how he is if he doesn't reply at all and I see he has been online it bugs me.

Maybe try calling him if he doesn't answer try messaging him if you still don't hear from him I know it's not easy try not to contact him he may or may not contact you if he hasn't heard from you

• Yeah run. Ignore him back. I've had one like that. I can guarantee he'll call back days later when he's bored. Don't go back to him. Bad news!!